The IsatHub iSavi Global Satellite Hotspot is Broadband 384 Kbps Internet and phone for smartphones, tablets and laptops. IsatHub uses special “consumer class” IsatHub Internet global service from Inmarsat, providers of the highly popular BGAN service used by professional organizations and governments for highly reliable portable Internet connectivity.
The first terminal to access the IsatHub service is Addvalue’s Wideye iSavi:
- Weighs 850g
- 179 x 170 x 30 mm
- IsatHub services supported
- Standard IP (up to 384 / 240 Kbps)
- Circuit switched voice
- Battery: 2.5hr operating
- Wi-Fi range of 30 metres / 100 feet
- Built in SIP server
- Mains charger
- USB port for firmware updates only
- LED arrows for pointing assistance
There are no reviews yet.