Star Networks has of experience in designing, building and managing international government networks. Regardless of the location, the company delivers high quality, robust, secure communications – based on the latest VSAT satellite and outdoor wireless technologies – when and where it is needed. Star networks operate at the highest levels of reliability and availability to meet the stringent requirements of those involved in emergency services and critical infrastructure.
Star Networks offers highly reliable and extremely scalable satellite networks. These are deployed across the C- and Ku- band range. Star Netwoks’s broadband capability can provide connectivity for all voice, video and data communications and include specialized services even in the most remote areas. Built in top level security is standard. The equipment is industrialized, lightweight and tamper-proof and it’s also easy to carry and maintain. The equipment is quickly deployable and has been designed specifically for use in field applications and operations.
- Best-of-breed network infrastructure based on the appropriate blend of communications technologies – VSAT satellite, intelligent wireless, fibre – to guarantee connectivity in the world’s hard to reach places
- Intelligent network management increases security, coverage and performance while reducing the amount of network equipment and management involved
- High speed, dedicated or shared, primary or back-up satellite backhaul for global connectivity and remote management anywhere in the world
- Complete remote communications solution from a single supplier – with a single contract, single SLA and single pricing structure
Key Capabilities :
• Networks for voice, data, audio/video, infrastructure management and first responder services.
• Complete communications footprint in Africa,Middle East and Canada
• Less network equipment required to cover extended geographical areas.
• Innovative mVoiP solution provides coverage in areas with poor or no mobile signal.
• Advanced Layer 3 traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Satellite, wireless, microwave, fibre and end-to-end network capabilities.
• A privately owned communications hub infrastructure.
• Partner relationship with national and international carriers to ensure effective Point of Presence to fibre backbone where available.