Rapid Deploy Solutions for Exploration
Knowing exactly where to drill is the key to controlling cost and productivity during the exploration phase. Personnel at the remote site must be able to share information with experts offsite in real time. With any delay being costly, effective decision making is determined by the quality of communications. In addition, remote personnel need to be mobile in order to move quickly between drill locations. They require a communications infrastructure that ensures they are productive almost the moment they arrive at the drill site and can be quickly redeployed as operations evolves. Rapid deploy solutions from Star Networks enable a VSAT connection to be deployed and operational in as little as 15 minutes. By combining satellite with wireless connectivity, these rapid deploy solutions can quickly establish a hotspot to enable the remote personnel to roam securely within the designated area. VoiP capabilities means the personnel benefit from low-cost mobile calls from within the wireless network.
Building a Secure and reliable Multi-tenant Network
As a site moves from exploration to production, the need for a reliable, available and scalable network infrastructure becomes essential. Previously, sites could easily have multiple instances of infrastructure as networks are put in place for different services or companies – operators, contractor, service companies, etc. This is costly and difficult to manage. Star Networks can provide a single multi-service network infrastructure for all site communications needs. Using an advanced Layer 3 architecture, the network provides dynamic and secure bandwidth management and prioritisation down to an individual application, user group or individual level. Combining satellite, wireless and mobile services, Datasat works with partners worldwide to ensure connection to local POPs where available for effective fibre connectivity.
• Turnkey VSAT, wireless and fibre connectivity for land drilling operations
• Complete design, build, management and maintenance service with networks pre-engineered and tested to enable rapid deployment and reliable operations.
• Multiple services – voice, business applications, CCTV surveillance, asset management etc – operate seamless over a single network infrastructure.
• Network availability over 99.995% guaranteed by stringent SLA.
• Advance Layer 3-based traffic management enabling dynamic QoS-driven bandwidth allocation to an individual service, user group or user level.
• Network optimised for video and rich media traffic for applications such as CCTV surveillance, real-time GIS and infotainment.
• Web-based and Cloud-based network management to enable comprehensive remote management from Star Networks data center.
26 Corniche avenue,
Goma, Nord Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo
+243 (0) 994 000 151 (Mobile)
+243 (0) 814 200 380 (Hotline)
firstname.lastname@example.org ( Technical Support )
email@example.com ( Business Operation )